Play Dough

12:58 PM

Play Dough! I had a very interesting time making play dough for my brother.... :D






Green

Red, Orange, Bluish-Purplish stuff, and Pink. (not in picture)

Well after I was done, I was glad that I had done it for him...except for one thing.

MY HANDS ARE NOW STAINED, PURPLE-ISH, BLUE-ISH,  AND ORANGISH

PINK!! :D

Until next time,

Emma :)

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love play-dough! :D Except the one time I actually decided to make some for Caroline, I ended up burning my hands because I didn't let it cool long enough. I'm way too impatient. :)
    And I feel your pain--food coloring is evil!! It never turns out the color I want it to be...I see you may have that same problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play dough is AWESOME!!! :D Is it all smelly though?? I know when I used to get store bought kind it smelled gross!!
    Oh... Geez!! Staining is the worst!! Hope it gets off by Thanksgiving!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...Liam. =)
    That looks really fun - though I don't think I could wait for it that long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Did it stick to the pan? 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  5. It WAS fun!! Even though my hands were not a very natural color.... ;D
    Well this stuff isn't that smelly, I put some icing coloring in it, so it sort of took away the cream of tarter smell, that it had. And, store bought play dough has a way worse smell than the homemade stuff! Also, Josephine, I was kinda worried about having my hands stained for Thanksgiving, but it is already gone. Pheww!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! That would be a fun recipe I could make here at home! (Except that mom doesn't want us to make a mess all over the kitchen.) ;)
      Yay!! Your hands are not stained!! ;D

      Delete
    2. It isn't actually that much of a mess, unless you are a messy baker like me.... :D

      Delete
    3. Well that explains it... I'm a messy baker too! ;)

      Delete
  6. And no, it did not stick to the pan, it came right off!! It was a very easy recipe, and the pan/pot was very easy to wash...that is always a plus!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, my favorite color was by far, the orange!! The color was so vibrant and bright!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! :)
--Sarah & Emma--